Be the Local Real Estate Expert!
Comprehensive services and links to high-value local real estate information positions you to stand out from the crowd and be seen as the local expert.
Our Real Estate module includes 7 areas of value for consumers and residents:
- Local Real Estate Home Page with your photo and a message about your services
- Live Real Estate News feed from INMAN news and the REAL ESTATE JOURNAL
- Featured Listings pages for you to present as many featured listings as you wish or link to your own featured listings web page
- Search for Homes allows you to FRAME in the neighborhood site, or link to your local IDX solution or home search service
- Home Sales Report allows you to provide a documented history and audit report of home sales in the neighborhood
- Find your Dream Home is a home buyer lead generation tool
- Check your Homes Value is a home sellers lead generation tool
See all these features live on our demonstration site.
Local Real Estate Home Page
The Local Real Estate Home page includes a fully editable short summary from you - the sponsoring Realtor, and your photo.
The home page includes a graphical menu to the other real estate sections as well as the live real estate news feed service.
Live Real Estate News feed
The Live News feed comes from Inman News and the Real Estate Journal.
This is constantly updated live throughout the day.
Featured Listings application provides full function for you to add in your own featured listings. You may add any number of listings with associated details and photos, links, virtual tour links and more.
Each listing provides the following added value services:
» Print Page
» Map Property
» Email This Property to a Friend
» Request Brochure about this property
» Mortgage Calculator
Alternatively, if you do not wish to enter listings using our application, you may simply link to your own separate web site where you already have featured listings. This link may frame your web site inside the Neighborhood site, or can open up a new window as you choose.
Search for Listings
The Search Listings page will display YOUR preferred Property Search page.
This can either be FRAMED inside your neighborhood site, or can open a new window.
For example, if you have an MLS search(or IDX) web page in your real estate web site, simple use this as the search web address. Alternatively, simply link to , or frame a site such as REALTOR.com.
Home Sales Report
This application is designed to allow you to provide a snapshot of the history of home sales in the neighborhood, i.e. - a Sales Report, and provides a simple capability to list recent homes sales activity.
- Add in as many report listings as you wish all with a photo and relevant data
- All listings are auto sorted by status, date descending then price descending
- When adding a new listing it is set to be live by default
- When looking at listings on back end, an eye icon shows at a glance which listings are live
- A new calendar popup is now used for entering the date
Find Your Dream Home
The Local Real Estate section now has a Find Your Dream Home button that is specifically designed to solicit Home Buyer Inquiries. When a form is filled in, you will receive this as an email lead.
Your Home's Value - CMA
The Local Real Estate section now has a Check Your Home's Value button that is specifically designed to solicit Home Seller Inquiries. When a form is filled in, you will receive this as an email lead.