Our FAST-START Pack Builds Your Site's Content For You!
Our Neighborhood Web sites are flexible, ready to use tools - but they do require some initial effort from the sponsor to add-in local information, links, documents, news and other community content.
Communities responds much more favorably to Community Web sites that contain personalized, community specific information. It gives residents a sense of "connectedness" -- to each other, the sponsor, and the community).
Our FAST-START pack service is a one-time service of up to 4 hours professional
Virtual Assistant Services.
A Virtual Assistant will consult with you and rapidly develop for you the content you need for your site to launch.
With FAST-START pack, your Neighborhood Website will help you build more connections, more quickly.
Learn more about our partners here.
Fast Start Pack Services
This one-time service is defined as follows:
- You will be provided with up to 4 hours of LOCALIZATION Services provided by one of our Virtual Assistants
- Your Virtual Assistant will schedule a call with you for a 20-30 minute telephone briefing, where you discuss the local information (and their sources) you want added to the site.
- Your Virtual Assistant will "localize" your site on your
behalf and perform the following actions for you:
- Research and create 2-3 community-specific news articles based on pre-existing articles in local news media
- Create forums and make them more specific to local needs based on discussions with sponsor. For example, locate entertainment establishments and restaurants and place them in the “where to go-what to do” forums.
- Research and create community-specific categories such as local schools, community centers and city government websites.
- Create categories for all community HOA documents, including landscaping requests, architectural guidelines, request forms, and charters.
- Initial uploading of 2-3 photo albums from community events-these images can be provided by the client, or if the client does not have photos, create some “generic” community photos taken from the community newspaper website or some other source
- Upload and feature up to 20 real estate listings that you provide.
- Create one month of events that will be coordinated with the launch
of the website
Total time allocated for these tasks: 3-4 hours.